Recent Posts

Chapter 027: Villain Becomes Stronger By Doting On His Wife




 

 Splendour Translations
 


<<Back>> <<Next>>


Pledge on Patreon to get rewarded with +20 Advance chapters.  

https://www.patreon.com/TheTinyVillain




Chapter 27 Sleep with Me Tonight:



3 hours later.

He Sinian finally came out.

Yun Bufan vaguely heard him making a phone call but didn't know what he said.

He only saw him come out with no light in his eyes.

His whole face was ashen. But the whole person exuded a terrifying aura.

Seeing his expression, Yun Bufan knew he had already arranged for a paternity test for his youngest son.

"Young Master Yun."

He Sinian slightly bowed to Yun Bufan.

Seeing this scene, several bodyguards were shocked.




As one of the four big shots in Luo City, He Sinian, who commanded the winds and rains, had always made others bow and kneel before him.

He had never faced a young man with such a humble attitude.

"Mr. He thanks you."

"If it weren't for your guidance, I'm afraid I would still be living in a dream."

"Until the day of death, always being used by malicious people as a tool."

"I owe you a great debt of gratitude. Whatever you want, just name it, and it's yours."

Watching He Sinian's eyes glow as red as blood, Yun Bufan sighed softly.

His daughter had been missing for seventeen years, his only son wasn't his own, and his wife had been plotting since the beginning. His cousin, whom he had raised, had long been scheming.

For an ordinary person, encountering such a thing would probably have driven them insane.

He Sinian's ability to maintain his composure was enough to demonstrate his inner strength.

"Mr. He, don't forget that your daughter is still alive and well."

Yun Bufan patted He Sinian's shoulder.

"Yes, my daughter, I still have a daughter!"

He Sinian's eyes lit up again, giving him hope.

"Young Master Yun, I beg you to tell me where my daughter is? If you help me find my daughter, I'll give you all my assets."

Yun Bufan waved his hand, "I'm not interested in your assets. Your daughter will appear soon, and I'll let you know when the time comes."

Yun Bufan wasn't stupid.

If He Sinian had given him all of his assets, he'd have been exhausted from just managing them.

He just wanted to be a second-generation rich brat who lived off his family's fortune.

He Sinian didn't expect Yun Bufan to have no interest in his assets.

He was even more admiring of Yun Bufan.

Although he really wanted to know his daughter's whereabouts, he didn't dare ask again.

"Oh, by the way, do you know about Hengfa Group?"

Yun Bufan suddenly asked.

He Sinian was taken aback, "Is it a company in Luo City? It's probably not a big company. What are your orders? Do you want to cooperate with them?"

Yun Bufan shook his head, "No, but I don't like their family. Can you do me a favor?"

He Sinian was puzzled.

"You don't need to be so polite, just say it if you have anything in the future."

He Sinian was sincere.

Yun Bufan said, "You don't need to keep calling me Young Master Yun, it sounds awkward."

"How about calling me Brother Yun?"

He Sinian was very patient.

"Okay, Brother Yun, can you help me check on Hengfa Group? I need it tonight, so find some leverage if possible."

Yun Bufan nodded.

He Sinian was smart and understood at once: "You can rest assured, I'll give you the results within half an hour."

Yun Bufan prepared to go home.

He Sinian stopped him, "Brother Yun, stay for dinner. I just hired a chef from the capital."

"No time, I'm leaving!"

He Sinian had the driver take Yun Bufan back to the Yun family.

It was almost time for the appointment.

Shen Qingxin was wearing a simple white dress.

Although she was wearing a mask, it couldn't hide her graceful figure.

The curious Yun Bufan wanted to remove her mask to see how enticing she must be.

"It's all because you promised Aunt, they will definitely say a lot of unpleasant things."

In the car, Shen Qingxin couldn't help but complain.

Yun Bufan chuckled, "How about we make a bet? Tonight, that mother and daughter will lose face."

"Shen Qianli has climbed up the social ladder. They're too proud to lose face."

Shen Qingxin was speechless, feeling Yun Bufan was joking.

"Do you dare to bet?"

Yun Bufan's mouth curled up with a determined smile.

"What's there to be afraid of!"

Shen Qingxin snorted, "If I win, you have to bark like a puppy three times."

Yun Bufan couldn't help but laugh.

He didn't expect his scholarly wife, the flower on the high mountain, to have such a childish side.

"Okay, no problem. But what if I win?" Yun Bufan grinned.

Shen Qingxin boldly declared, "It's up to you. I, Shen Qingxin, am always willing to admit defeat in a bet."

"Alright, if I win, you'll sleep with me tonight."

Yun Bufan smirked.

"You—"

Shen Qingxin saw that Yun Bufan was joking and pretended to be calm, "Fine, let's bet!"

Yun Bufan didn't expect her to agree.

In an unexpected turn of events, he began to look forward to tonight.

At the appointed restaurant, Yun Bufan received a call from He Sinian.

"Brother Yun, I've checked Hengfa Group. It's a company with an annual profit of just over a billion. It's a coincidence that it has a lot of cooperation with my company."

Yun Bufan suddenly had an idea.

After some instructions, he quickly arrived at the restaurant.

At this time, Zhuang Rumei and Gou Min had already arrived, and a young man was sitting beside Shen Qianli.

"Oh, isn't this our Young Master Yun? Fashionably late!"

Gou Min said sarcastically.

"Let me introduce you. This is Feng Wei, the heir to the Hengfa Group."

"He's currently deputy manager of the company. In just three years, he has increased company profits by five percentage points. He'll soon be CEO!"

Gou Min waved her hand theatrically, "Look at me, only talking about my own family's affairs. I don't know what Young Master Yun has been up to lately?"

Yun Bufan calmly sat down, "Nothing much, just eating, drinking, and having fun."


-To be continued!  


T/N: Thanks for reading!

***
 
Pledge on Patreon to get rewarded with +20 Advance chapters.  

https://www.patreon.com/TheTinyVillain
 







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form