Recent Posts

Chapter 010: The Villain Becomes The Miracle Doctor's Junior Brother










 

 Splendour Translations.
 

<<Back>> <<Next>>


Pledge on Patreon to get rewarded with Advance chapters. 


https://www.patreon.com/TheTinyVillain


Become a member!




Chapter 010:




"Junior Brother, when I went to the Zhao family this time, the old man of the Zhao family directly gave me 300 million to develop my company."

After returning from the Zhao family, Ye Yang boasted proudly to Chu Mochen.

It had only been a few days since he descended from the mountain, and he had already become a billionaire. Moreover, the old man Zhao even secured him an opportunity to treat the Zhao family chairman, a bigwig in Hang City.

Hearing Ye Yang's bragging, Chu Mochen couldn't help but think, "Wow, he got 300 million directly."

According to the plot, it was described that it took a lot of effort for Li Yuqing to get ten million in start-up capital. Now, Ye Yang was directly given 300 million. There was no need to say who was favored, right?

"Tomorrow, I'll accompany the old man Zhao to the Zhao family to treat the chairman of the Haoyuan Group. Junior Brother, come with me. Perhaps if I'm in a good mood, I can teach you a few tips."

"No, I have other things to do tomorrow."

Chu Mochen declined Ye Yang's invitation.

...

Early the next day, Chu Mochen had Ah Li take him to a cafe.

"Sir, do you have a reservation?"

"I'm here to see Zhao Kai. He should already be here."

"Mr. Chu, right? Mr. Zhao has already instructed, please follow me."

The pretty waitress led them to a quiet tea room.

Zhao Kai, who was already inside, stood up when he saw Chu Mochen and invited him to sit down.

"I wonder why Mr. Chu invited me to this cafe?"

After personally pouring a cup of tea for Chu Mochen, Zhao Kai tentatively asked.

Zhao Kai, the second young master of the Zhao family in Hang City, was forty-two years old this year. He was the Zhao family Ye Yang went to treat today.

"Given our age difference, I should call you Uncle Zhao, right?"

"No need, no need."

Zhao Kai shook his head quickly. With Chu Mochen's background, he didn't dare presumptuously have Chu Mochen call him Uncle Zhao.

"Is this the place where your old master likes to drink tea?"

Chu Mochen smiled and asked Zhao Kai.

At these words, Zhao Kai's expression stiffened slightly. He had no connection with Chu Mochen or the Chu family. Why had Chu Mochen come to him? And why did he mention his old man? What was his real purpose?

"This time, I didn't invite you here for any other reason. I mainly wanted to discuss with you the matter of poisoning your father."

Chu Mochen picked up the tea, blew on it, and took a sip.

Clang!

Zhao Kai stood up, reacting too strongly, and even dropped the teacup in his hand to the ground.

"Mr. Chu, you can't just say such things recklessly. You're slandering me."

"Whether it's slander or not, you know in your heart. Don't be so agitated. Sit down first." Chu Mochen gestured for Zhao Kai to sit down.

"I thought you had something to discuss with me, but you deliberately came to falsely accuse me of poisoning my father. Hmph."

Zhao Kai pretended to be calm and then attempted to leave, his heart already filled with murderous intent toward Chu Mochen.

"If you don't want to end up in jail and eat prison food, I suggest you sit down first. Since I've come to find you, it means I won't harm you, right?"

Chu Mochen's words made Zhao Kai, who was about to leave the room, pause in his steps.

"What exactly do you mean, Mr. Chu?"

"Sit down and let's talk slowly."

After hesitating for a moment, Zhao Kai still walked over and sat down.

"Is there any condition, Mr. Chu?"

Zhao Kai knew he had been caught, and unless he killed Chu Mochen now, he would be at the mercy of others in the future.

But was killing Chu Mochen really safe for him? On the contrary, if he killed Chu Mochen, he would have no way out. Then, he would have to face the behemoth that was the Chu family.

"I have Senior Brother named Ye Yang, the one who put your son in the hospital. Our master is the former divine doctor Ye Tianhua. Today, he was invited by Butler Liu to your house to treat your old man."

"With his medical skills, even if you use a unique poison, he can cure it. Perhaps he can even trace it back to you."

"Your old man won't die, but you might end up in prison."

Chu Mochen spoke to Zhao Kai calmly.

"Mr. Chu, did you invite me out to prevent me from going to jail? Please advise me, Mr. Chu."

Zhao Kai was indeed a smart person. Chu Mochen came to find him, which meant he had value.

"I suggest you kill your old man as soon as possible, then shift the blame to Ye Yang. Just say that Ye Yang's treatment was a failure and led to your old man's death."

Hearing Chu Mochen instruct him to frame Ye Yang, Zhao Kai's face showed a strange expression. However, he didn't ask for the reason.

He poisoned his own father. What was strange about conflicts between brothers?


-To be continued!
 


Pledge on Patreon to get rewarded with Advance chapters. 

https://www.patreon.com/TheTinyVillain


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form